Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy 21+ to me!! part 2

Since today had been a really special day for me, I shall spoil you guys with a part 2 sequel!:) This time, I have opted to edit my pictures using my Samsung Galaxy 1. I have downloaded MeiTuXiuXiu (think it's also available on iphone) and Little Photo. Both of these apps are free and are easy to use:)

Birthday pressie from the boy~ received it some time ago but didn't want to spoil the surprise for you guys;D Its a Karen Millen clutch. Lovely splash of colour and it's big enough to stuff most of my random items. Certainly a good item to chic up a simple outfit^^

Picture edited using MTXX with lomo lens and bokeh effects.

My birthday lunch picture collage~ edited using MTXX (combine pics and choose an appropriate frame).

Birthday pressies from pharmily~ picture edited using Little Photo using lomo lens but with different lightings:)
Vain picture of yours truly~ edited using Little Photo with vintage effects

Stay tuned to part 3 coming up soon^^

No comments: