Saturday, November 26, 2011

Home food during the final lap

As most of you may know, I was caught up with lots of revision to do for my final year at university. Although I did eat out sometimes (purely because I am too short of time to be bothered to cook), the boy and I did try our best to clear most of the edible items from our fridge.

Tasty or not, you be the judge.

Fried rice~

Don't underestimate the size of the bowl..

Asparagus with olive oil~

Pasta with minced pork and poached egg~ randomness

Herbal chicken soup noodles~

After finishing up with our last paper, we had a big feast (with my brother, that is).

Spring onions!

Smelly catfish-.-

Macaron!

Mangoes~

A box of peacherines for $3~ Bought this today (saturday) at the market. Had to brave a hoard of impatient, angry, pushy and not-so friendly Asian aunties. I'm proud of being an Asian but for heaven's sake, why can't all of us behave like the friendly and polite Caucasians -.-

Most of them look good! Can't wait to try it out:))

No comments: