Monday, September 17, 2012

My Friend Louis

I love starting my day with the right mood and ambience. Feeling positive and brimming with energy is a must have elixir otherwise one might end up feeling down throughout the day.

 I was fortunate enough to stumble upon this place in my search for nearby cafes and I was quite impressed with the interior decor of the little cafe. It was slightly quirky with a classy tone and I couldn't help but glimpse around at everyone happily enjoying the cuppa with friends. Feels good to be surrounded by so many happy people:)

Water and sugar or sweetener sachets available for patrons.




The room next door houses a few interesting furniture items of which, would certainly add a bit of glamour to anyone's living quarters;)

I love leather chairs. Comfortable at it's best.

Big breakfast~ a hearty breakfast of bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and poached eggs with 2 poached eggs.



Ham sandwich~ quite a simple and tasty brunch item but I would like a bit of salad to go with it..just my personal preference:)


Ham and cheese croissant~ Croissants are my absolute favourite snack item, anytime of the day. The delicious butter-y pastry flakes seems to soak up all the cheesy goodness well.

Although there was an extensive array of muffins, biscuits and macarons for the sweet tooth patrons, I had to resist the temptation to nibble on them as I have been misbehaving lately:( Hopefully I would be able to sink my teeth into them on my next visit!:D

My Friend Louis on Urbanspoon

No comments: