Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Blond Coffee

This is my first breakfast outing up here in Barossa and like any other food ninja, I did my homework a few days beforehand. The weather was reaching 35C but that did not deter us from taking a drive to Angaston. Upong entering Angaston, we were immediately greeted by the large church architecture followed by a playground/park (which is a memorial site). Not many shops were open then but we managed to spot Blond Coffee:)

Whenever people mention about the country, their thoughts would drift to images of wooden houses, massive farm areas and under-developed infrastructures. I have been living in the wine valley for more than 10 months and I am convinced that isn't usually the case! The cafe's interior is quite similar to the city cafes and there is sufficient space for everyone to move around:)

Orange juice and iced chocolate~ I like tall glasses:)

Fried egg and bacon roll~ well-toasted roll and I was surprisingly filled up after finishing up half of the roll!

Big brekkie~ bacon pieces, sausages, roast tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms and poached eggs atop a really think and fluffy bread; bare breakfast necessities:)

Blond Coffee on Urbanspoon

No comments: