Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Midvalley Kuala Lumpur food hunt: Village Duck Restaurant

Been too caught up with life away from the computer that I am lagging behind with updates on my recent Malaysian trip..which...ended about six weeks ago? Adelaide had been brimming with lots of exciting events and I have been a bit of a slack haha.

Back to this blog post, I did mention that I was mostly wandering around Midvalley and so, most of my blog posts will revolve around the restaurants in Midvalley. This time round, I was fortunate enough to visit Village  Roast Duck! I have a loving relationship with duck meat since I first tasted authentic Peking duck in Beijing years ago and since then, have been scouting around to find something similar!

Aside from duck dishes, there are also other types of meat options to choose from. We simply opted for a plate of tossed noodles and a plate of roast pork belly, barbequed pork and duck meat. Look at all the shine on those slices of meat. I am trying hard not to drool all over my keyboard #missingmalaysianfood



My verdict? Do give it a try if you are not after something too moreish or heavy for the palate. I am certain you will love it as much as I did:)

No comments: