Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Piatella Cafe Bar, Glen Waverley MELB

Now, I've walked past this place numerous times and it's usually packed full of people. Initially, it looked like a swanky dessert cafe but sure enough, it wasn't. The crowd can easily be separated into the savoury and sweet crowd of which, both options do sound equally tantalising. Sadly, I've just had dinner elsewhere so next time it is!:)

 






The bunch of us were torn for choices and in the end, settled to share a plate of crepes and waffles. Both options were generously drizzled with Nutella (probably curbed my Nutella craving!) and topped with fresh fruit. I am not much of a crepe connoisseur myself and all I can say is the crepe was paper thin, warm and delishhh. Definitely worth a try if you're in the neighbourhood!

Piatella Cafe Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments: