Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Hardware Societe, CBD MELB

Boxing day is not a good time to head into the city. Period. Crammed with people rushing for bargains and those narrow lanes...gosh, if only I was 2 sizes smaller! And going to what is known to be a very hyped out brunch spot in the CBD area..probably did not deal with the cards right. Waited for a good 40 minutes before we got into the premises and thankfully, weather had been kind on us.

Pork belly ~ do forgive me once again as I do not have a copy of the menu and could only offer what seems like 20% of the dish's name. Pork belly had a good crackling crunch which is the quintessential criteria for any pork bellies that dives into the oven:)

Baked eggs ~ a friend had this and I completely forgot to try it! Hopefully the picture will make up for my lack of words hehe.

Scrambled eggs  and toast topped with smashed avocado and smoked salmon ~ I found the toast a little messy to eat as there's not much space to slice the crusty bread. Biting into the toast minus the help of cutleries may make salmon topple over. Trust me. Eggs were cooked to my liking aka creamy and velvety smooth.

The Hardware Société on Urbanspoon

No comments: