Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The journey thus far

Can't recall when was the last time I have dedicated a blog post to my daily living. Have been in Melbourne for more than a few months now and admittedly, have settled in comfortably with the help of close friends. Was not easy initially but then again, challenge accepted!

I have tried macarons from various shops and so, do continue scrolling down to find out my views!

French fantasies ~ little dry for my liking but it does come in a very pretty package:)

Chez dre's macarons were humongous and I had my doubts. Thankfully, they proved me wrong and boy, was it a treat to sink my teeth into them:)

Cacao's macarons have always been on my favourite list. Tried one of their cakes on a lazy weekend afternoon and loved it too!

Fireworks in Melbourne ~ craziest day to walk into the city but we braved the crowd and watched the fireworks cast it's magic in the skies. Here's to a new beginning!


My purple eye look ~ smokey meets natural. Trick is to not overdo the colour.


Eye brows fixed at benefit. What do you think?

Smokey eye look with copious amounts of gel eyeliner. Magic!

OOTN ~ Zara dress, Topshop skirt, Forever New belt, Guess watch


OOTD ~ French Connection cardigan, French connection denim dress, Uniqlo shirt, Forever New belt, Mimco iphone5 case.

No comments: