Thursday, October 8, 2015

Bibelot, South Melbourne MELB

I have been frequenting South Melbourne Market almost every Sunday and often breeze past a few brunch cafes along the way. As I am not a fan of lining up especially when I am in starving mode, I wouldn't mind something sweet to nibble on as I get on with my grocery hunt.

Which brought me to Bibelot aka Chez Dre's sweet little sister. The cafe is dedicated to all things sweet and petite ala Parisian style. Can't say no to a place that has chocolates, gelato, matcha latte, cakes, macarons and biscuits!

Iced matcha with gelato ~ a refreshingly cooling drink to have when the weather tries to toast me up.

Dessert tasting plate ~ for first timers, I would suggest trying this out unless you have dessert preferences/ allergies. This plate has one of their homemade chocolates, cinnamon biscuit, salted butter caramel eclair, lemon myrtle macaron, a mini green tea dome, hazelnut-praline crunch and a couple of other mini cakes that I can't recall the names now:p


For $25, it is a little pricey but hey, at least you get the try bits and pieces from their display cabinet;)


Bibelot Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: