Monday, February 15, 2016

Ping's Dumpling Kitchen, Clayton MELB

I am such a sucker for dumplings. Despite it not being an item that I have regularly (in fact, I loathe the thought of it previously), strangely enough, I crave for it constantly whilst in Melbourne. And what better way to indulge in this new found addiction than to know someone who shares the same quirky taste as I do.

Price wise, the food here is cheap considering the portion size. Be spoilt by the variety of dumplings available on the menu. Same can be said about the variety of noodles and rice dishes listed.

Pan fried pork dumplings ~ $9 for 15 pieces is ridiculously cheap albeit the slightly thick and chewy skin layer that tests your chewing skills.

Chilli oil dumplings in soup ~ $8.50 for 15 dumplings. If I have to choose between the fried or soup version, the soup version wins hands down. Soft and still juicy to bite, I found it a lot easier to gulp down. If you are wondering about the filling, it is pretty standard aka not uber fantastic but still a decent feed.

Ping's Dumpling Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: