Thursday, May 5, 2016

Steak Ministry Bar & Grill, Glen Waverley MELB

I try to adhere to a moderately active lifestyle and where possible, refrain from having too many cheat days in a week. I still have not worked out a recovery diet formula for myself and can easily get muscle cramps with the slightest twitch.

When I suspect a deficiency in magnesium or iron in my diet, I will crave for some form of protein that is packed with the necessary minerals my body needs aka beef. And this happened to be one of those days.


Pinot noir ~ As a self proclaimed shiraz drinker, I was skeptical about drinking this full bodied version that quite often oozes a strong tannin aftertaste. Much to my delight, this version was easy on the palate and went well with my choice of steak.

Scotch fillet ~ mine was cooked medium rare and was extremely tender. I have ordered a side of mushroom sauce just in case I needed it and found myself not needing too much of it. Mushroom sauce was intense and would go well with any selection of steak from the menu.

Roasted potatoes in wagyu fat ~ a good bowl of roasted potatoes that is piping hot so be careful not to stick it into your mouth too quickly;)

All in, it was an enjoyable dining experience and a good spot to unwind. Good ambiance and friendly waiting staff..oh and not to mention a good assortment of wine on the drinks menu:)

Steak Ministry Bar & Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: