Monday, June 13, 2016

Royal Stacks, CBD MELB

To me, burgers are classified as a treat on days where I can be either extremely down or up. Once upon a time, say 15 years ago, grabbing dinner at McDonalds was akin to striking a winning lottery number. To us kids back then, more so my brother, it was THE highlight of the week when dad pulls over to our nearby McDonalds.

Whilst I no longer feel the same about a filet o'fish (sorry pal!), I still do like an excellent burger - yes, I won't mind running for the rest of the week just to sink my teeth into something worth the extra calories.

Having saw a friend posted about Royal Stacks on social media and being in the city on a Thursday night after a tremendous week, it was the perfect opportunity to head here for dinner.

Beer ~ Light and crisp, this Mornington number was easy to drink.

The King ~ beef patty, tomato, lettuce, mac & cheese croquette, mustard and special burger sauce. All hail the king that's for sure! I loved how sinfully good the croquette was and gosh, the beef patty had a very vibrant and fresh flavour to it.

Prince Harry ~ beef patty, lettuce, tomato, cheddar, swiss cheese and a horseradish, shallot and gherkin sauce. Slightly smaller than the King, this was also another yummy number. My friend enjoyed his burger but truthfully, I preferred mine aka the King..love at first sight maybe. Sorry pal!

Gems ~ I love love these miniature hashbrown pieces that goes well with the creamy aioli sauce. Only problem was I couldn't stop eating them :(

French fries ~

Only time I would ever be obsessed with royalty is when they taste this goooood:)

  Royal Stacks Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: