Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Little Rogue, CBD MELB

After my recent trip to Japan, I have been converted into an avid matcha fan and am seeking new ways or places to get my fix satisfied. Upon stumbling at a friend's Instagram post, I bookmarked Little Rogue on my little notebook of new places to try and managed to pop by one weekend.

There is not much seating place here and can possibly squeeze in about 10 individuals at most. We were lucky enough to secure a couple of comfortable seats by the window. My matcha latte had a good amount of frothing on top and presentation reminded me of a similar experience in Japan. The companion ordered an iced matcha.

Both drinks did not disappoint - we loved the intense matcha flavour incorporated into our beverages and I suspect, good quality matcha powder has been used to craft each drink. Highly recommended if you love matcha as much as I do:)



Oh and did I mention we ordered seconds? Both of us brought reading materials along and were engrossed onto what we were reading. Sunday well spent I daresay.

  Little Rogue Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: