Monday, December 19, 2016

57 Cafe Bar Restaurant, Mt.Waverley MELB

Quick lunches always mean dropping by a conveniently located cafe to fuel myself before proceeding with daily chores. Got here before the lunch crowd appeared and not long after placing our orders, food arrived at our table.

Latte

Creamy lemon tart - the waitress asked if I wanted a bigger piece of the tart and initially, I was under the assumption that she meant a slice of the large sized tart as opposed to a mini tartlette. Raised my eyebrows when I saw the size of it but glad I got it as it fulfilled my cravings for a good dessert. Smooth textured, slightly tart and sweet at the same time...could not have asked for anything better.

57's the works - a little disappointed with this as it turned out greasier than anticipated. Not sure if it was worth the price tag attached.


57 Cafe Bar Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: