Thursday, December 22, 2016

Ramen Ya, CBD MELB

I seem to be running out of ideas on where to eat in the CBD area and have been shamelessly frequenting a few favourite sites. And so, here's to hopefully finding a new dining venue that will tickle my fancy without exhausting my wallet dreadfully.

Have walked by this restaurant countless of times and finally decided to settle in when the sister suggested having ramen for dinner.

 Udon with chicken karaage - standard bowl of udon noodles cooked in dashi stock. Fried chicken is served separate for fear that it may get soggy in the soup.


Gyoza - tastes decent although not something that I see myself coming back again for. Not much meat happening here.

Chashu ramen - again, another decent tasting bowl of noodles that can easily satisfy any hungry soul out there. Broth was seasoned right and in short, the bowl of noodles had been garnished well.

Ramen Ya Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: