Thursday, September 14, 2017

Three Monkeys Place, Doncaster East MELB

Alas, a weekday off uninterrupted and happens to be a productively lazy one too; a rare moment that occurs maybe once in a blue moon. What better way to wind down than with a good cup of coffee and with an entertaining companion, who happens to be a messier eater than me :)

Mocha - my preference when I am not needing a strong boost of caffeine or am not in the mood for chai.

Charlie's burger - spicy beef and pork patty, tomato, cheese, lettuce, onion, pickle & sriracha mayo served with chips. WL appears to be a bigger fan of burgers than I am (and I happen to be a strong advocate of it too) and beelines for anything that ends with burger. A decent burger it was.

Ruby scrambled eggs - scrambled eggs, charred corn, fresh chilli, coriander and green nam jim sauce on sourdough. WL was surprised that I have ordered a lighter dish as compared to what I usually gorge myself with but truthfully, I am on a calorie watch, trying to trim myself down further. Fluffy light and pairs nicely with the acidic nam jim sauce. Not a fan of corn of which, I have WL to thank for helping me eat them :p


Three Monkeys Place Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: