Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Malaysian Garden, Clayton MELB

A few months ago, I stumbled upon this place as I searched for restaurants that are still operating in Clayton pass 9pm. It was late and I needed to feed JB who unfortunately, had issues with his driver's licence, a self caused stress matter that could have easily been avoided :p


Having already ate that day, I had a drink whilst I watched him devour his meal. Ever since then, JB has been frequenting the restaurant and vouched for it whenever we met up and only recently did I decide on visiting this for a meal.

Plenty to choose from the menu and being a fan of noodles, I opted for noodle type of dishes. Costing slightly more than a few other Malaysian establishments I have set foot at, I prayed hard that it would live up to expectations.

Char kuey teow - a staple that I often have whenever I don't feel like having something soupy. WL liked how the noodles had a good hit of "wok heat", a term used to described noodles prepared in an extremely hot pan, creating a drool worthy fragrance. Wouldn't mind a second plate of this:)

Combination yee mee - another dish that did not disappoint. Flavourful gravy, generous amounts of seafood and meat pieces and crispy strands of noodles, ready to absorb every last drop of gravy.

Ais kacang - I liked how there are various condiments in the bowl but sadly, the coarsely shaved ice let the overall dish down. Sweetness was to my liking tho!

Malaysia Garden Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: